Clutch, the leading B2B rating firm, has recently announced the best software development firms in the United States, and has reviewed People10 as the ‘Clutch Top Developers, 2019’. The award is based on an elaborate study of the company’s expertise, market presence, and in-depth interviews with clients.
Clutch is a ratings and reviews platform that recognizes top providers in the B2B market. Based in Washington DC, Clutch’s team conducts in-depth research on company aspects such as market presence, work quality, and most importantly, client experience. Verified reviews from former clients are collected by Clutch analysts over the phone and published onto the provider’s Clutch profile for buyers to review. We already have 6 such reviews on our profile.
People10 is a software development company with offices in New York and India. With an engineering team of 200+, we create custom IT solutions across a variety of industry verticals.
“People 10 has built deep expertise in Product Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (AI). We help startups and enterprises build software products that help them accelerate in their digital transformation journey, especially in domains like Healthcare, Aviation, BFSI, Retail, and eCommerce. Getting featured in Clutch as the Top Software Developers in the United States is a validation of our capabilities.” – Nisha Shoukath, COO.
According to our CEO, Rakesh Dahiya – “We owe all our success to our clients and employees. The feedback that we get from our clients and employees push the limit of our excellence and help us deliver the best quality software, which is backed by world-class agile and lean software development methods.”
We understand the challenges our customers face and offer customized solutions. Here is a glimpse of our work:
- We provide end to end software delivery for one of our esteemed clients Allegiant Airlines, for whom we are the preferred technology partner globally. Our services include development, QA and DevOps for airline software development. Backed by our 7+ years successful association, we are expanding our partnership with the airline to set up persistent teams on information security, business analysis, and release automation services across USA and India. The teams are 50+ in strength and growing.
- We have also provided offshoring services to a software development company for whom we have build web and mobile systems, created a QA automation system, and assisted with a variety of other development projects.
- We have successfully built several software for an Australian Crisis Management leader, that includes, user interfaces, back-end, dashboards, and communication gateways, among others.
- Our work has also been featured on Clutch’s sister site, The Manifest, for business news. They have ranked us as one of the top New York managed service providers.
- Visual Objects, a website for creative design firms, has also posted our portfolio items.
We are grateful to have the opportunity to work with our wonderful clients and cannot thank them enough, as they have been instrumental in our success and growth. Here are some of the positive feedback from our clients:
“They deliver results, and their turnaround time is always excellent.” – Manager, Software Company
They manage expectations very well, and they have a good grasp of business requirements” – Managing Director, Catalyst Technologies
In light of this recognition, we look forward to further growing our presence on these platforms. We’d like to sincerely thank all the clients who took the time to speak with Clutch about our work together. We value every review. Feel free to contact us today or leave us a review.